A Glance of what's coming to The Brown Grand
16th - TFC 7pm Human Trafficking
21st - Concordia Concert Assoc.(*) Presents Todd Oliver 7pm
22nd - Arkansauce with special guest Deliberate Kin 7pm
24th - Brown Grand Players presents Almost, Maine 3:00pm ONCORE
9th: Paranormal Tour 7pm
15th - CARES Graduation 5:30pm
16th - TFC 7pm Dramatic Truth Ballet
30th - APEX Paranormal Tour 5pm
4th - John Wilt Performs Frank Sinatra 7pm
5th - Hillbilly Silly Science Spectacular 1:30pm & 7pm
6th - CCA(*) Presents Contemporary A Cappella 7pm
10th - Triangle Insurance Regional Meeting 8am
11th - Cook Lecture Series - Sarah Smarsh 7pm
13th - Walkin The Line Bennie Wheels 7pm
14th - Spring Dance Recital 2pm
20th - TFC 7pm Ty Zimmerman and United North Band
2nd-4th - CCCC Drama Presentation of "The Taming of The Shrew" 7pm
5th - CCCC Drama Presentation of "The Taming of The Shrew" 3pm
10th - McEwyn Band 7pm
17th - CCCC Nurse Pinning Ceremony 4pm
18th - TFC 7pm 60's Throwback Night
4th - Fireside Collective with Deliberate Kin 7pm
8th - Bob Hope Show 7pm
15th - TFC 7pm
21st - CARES Graduation 5:30pm
24th thru 28th - LOVEWELL Drama Camp
6th - Kaw Creek 7pm
CONNECT ON FACEBOOK
MISSION & VISION
The Brown Grand Theatre is a community-based historical theatre dedicated to enhancing cultural life in North Central
Kansas. The shared vision of the Brown Grand Theatre is to:
- Embrace a 21st century performance experience while preserving the historic theatre atmosphere.
- Promote active stewardship through fiscally sound management.
- Instill an appreciation of performing arts in all citizens of the community.
- Develop community presence through innovative, effective and beneficial collaborations.
- Advance the mission of the theater through marketing, publicity and awareness.
- Create opportunities for participation in all areas of the Brown Grand Theatre.